1615 Badger Parkway / P.O. Box 691 Marinette, WI 54143 715-732-0238
Marinette School District & Westlund Bus Lines, Inc.
School Transportation Rules and Regulations
Every bus rider must abide by the following rules or be subject to disciplinary action which may entail suspension of bus riding privileges.
- Each rider shall be assigned a specific seat within the first week of each school year, and all riders throughout the year, shall remain in the seat assigned to them.
- All riders shall remain seated when the bus is in motion.
- All windows shall remain closed unless previous permission to open same has been granted by the driver.
- Keep head, hands and arms inside the bus.
- Scuffling, fighting, horseplay, obscene language, and other objectionable behavior are forbidden.
- Bus riders shall not litter the bus with food or other debris.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking aboard the bus is prohibited.
- No bus rider shall be allowed to bring articles of injurious nature aboard the bus.
- Bus riders shall not tamper with bus equipment. Damage to the bus other than regular usage will be paid for by the rider.
- Bus riders shall be at the loading place at the scheduled time, morning ( five minutes prior) and afternoon.
- Bus riders shall follow procedure when embarking or disembarking the bus.
- Bus riders should inform driver, if possible, when rider will be absent.
- No bus rider shall be allowed to leave the bus on the afternoon or homeward trip, except at the morning place, unless previous permission has been granted by the transportation supervisor and a note with two signatures has been given to the driver.
- Bus driver shall report any misconduct on "school bus incident report" provided, to the transportation supervisor, immediately after conclusion of bus route.
- Parents will be notified on "school bus incident report" if any misconduct occurs.
- Bus driver is in complete charge while on bus.
Rules and Regulations were adopted by the Board of Education April 12, 1977